TAX CONFERENCE FOR OMB ACCOUNTANTS AND ADVISERS
Nottingham Belfry Hotel – Mellors Way, Off Woodhouse Way, Nottingham, NG8 6PY
Date: Thursday 30 April 2020, 08:45am to 4:00pm
The tax conference for OMB accountants and advisers is a full day event, open to all professionals. Ticket prices includes lunch and refreshments.
Our Keynote speaker will be Keith Gordon, barrister of Temple Tax Chambers. Keith has recently won the 2019 Tolley’s award for his outstanding contribution to tax. This was an award that was voted by his follow tax professionals from a very strong field which recognises his significant contribution to tax.
Register your interest below
This event will be packed with up to the minute technical tax content and training and will qualify for CPD. The speaker line up is stacked with leading tax experts in their field, including three leading tax barristers.
Highly sought-after conference speaker who also happens to be a Chartered Accountant. Mark will be presenting a SPECIAL session on ‘How to Be Remarkable and More Than “Just Another Accountant”’.
Keith M Gordon
Barrister, Chartered Accountant and Tax Adviser Keith has recently won the Tolley’s Taxation award 2019 for Outstanding Contribution to Tax. This was an award that was voted by his fellow tax professionals from a very strong field which recognises his significant contribution to tax.
- TAG Members: Conference only £75 (plus VAT)
- TAG Members: Residential rate* £150 (plus VAT)
Early Bird ticket prices for Non-Members available until 31 December 2019
- Non Members: Conference only £225 (plus VAT)
- Non Members: Residential rate* £300 (plus VAT)
Non Member ticket prices for Non-Members after 1 January 2020
- Non Members: Conference only £325 (plus VAT)
- Non Members: Residential rate* £400 (plus VAT)
* Residential rate includes, bed, breakfast and conference
Conference topics include:
- Recent Tax Cases of Interest
- Dealing with Tax Disputes and Appeals
- VAT Update
- Private Client Tax Update
- Tax Avoidance and the Loan Charge – Where Are We Now?
© Copyright TAG Accountants 2019